The Hifdh Program at Peace Terrace Academy is truly a unique opportunity for students who are enrolled in our school program. The program is designed for students to finished memorizing the entire Qur’an in three years with an added year of review along with the experience of being enrolled in a full time school.
- Students join their Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Physical Education classes.
- Students arrive at 7AM instead of 8:00AM
- Students join our regular lunch and recess programs
- Students join all school field trips
- Students spend five educational periods in memorizing the Qur’an
- The annual tuition for hifdh students is $6,500/annually
All students who wish to join the Hifdh Program will go through a two week assessment period in order for us to determine if they will be able to handle the rigours of the program. During the assessment period they will be given homework assignments for memorization, meet with the principal for a one-on-one interview, and must maintain a B average in all their academic grades.
To apply contact Admissions Director, Zolaikha Khaliqi at firstname.lastname@example.org